
I still can't believe it...my first baby is 5 today! He's going to be starting kindergarten in the fall....Yikes!!! It seems like just yesterday I was in three day labor with him! LOL I'm sure I'm gonna bug him about that when he's older...."I was in labor with your for three days!!!!"...... lol the things mom's say to their kids. Anyway, I got him a Cars scene that sticks to the walls in his room...I'm going to put it up when he's at school tomorrow, and he'll come home to a Cars room! He just loves that movie....I'm still thinking what else I can get him for his family party, which we're having Sunday afternoon. He's having a little party as well at preschool on Thursday for all his little buddies. I'm making chocolate chip banana muffins and I have Car plates, cups and loot bags for the kids. My little man is growing up......next it'll be Kiki going off to preschool in the fall.....my last baby....they grow up so quickly. For all you moms.....do you remember when your kids were first born, and older ladies told you to enjoy them cause they'd grow up too fast? I remember thinking, this is going really slowly, especially on the days when they'd cry nonstop. But now I almost miss those days. Oh well, I love my kids now too.....just less talking back when they couldn't speak! LOL

2 comments:
Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie...
As much as like seeing this picture of Austin when he was little, I really think it's time that you posted something new.
:)
You sound like a really good Mom. :)
Post a Comment