Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Summer visit?



I am really excited, prematurely.....the kids and I are probably going back to Alberta for a visit this summer. We haven't finalized anything, but I can't help being excited. We'll most likely be there for 2 weeks, and I can see a bunch of people I haven't seen in over 6 months....you know who you are! lol The kids will love seeing their Nana, Papa, Uncle Kent and Auntie Tasha again, and I'm sure they'll love seeing all their old friends at church as well. It's sure to be a busy couple of weeks if it does happen....I just wish that Ty was able to take the time off work to come with us! We're going to have to coordinate the dates, cause for the summer, his kids are going to be here for two weeks at a time, then at their mothers for two weeks. Plus now that I am a consultant, I'll have to make sure that I don't book any shows here for that time.....but if anyone in Alberta wants to host a show, be sure and tell me! Anyway, Kiara has hurt her head, so I must go! Bye for now

6 comments:

Abbey said...

Yipee. Very exciting. Do you have a date picked out yet? Or are you still working on that one? Don't forget to let me know because if Iris is home when you're here I know that she'd love to do a joint party with me. Also i'll have to let my friend Kelly know as well. I'm sure she'll want to do a party too.
p.s.
who's in the picture with Kiara (that is Kiara right?) Man she's getting big!

Stephanie said...

I don't have a date picked out, but my mom was thinking around Stampede time perhaps....not sure yet, but we'll have to pick it soon! That is Kiara in the picture, being hugged by none other than her brother Austin! LOL can't believe you didn't recognize him, although I did shave his hair quite short! lol

Abbey said...

I thought that it was Austin in the picture, but he looks smaller. I guess it's because Kiara's so much bigger now.
Stampede time is always a GREAT time to come to Calgary area. :)
See you this summer!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Just found this blog site on an email that you sent through ages ago. This is my first time checking it out. You are awesome! What a great way to share life with people that are so far away. Sounds like things are trucking along pretty well hey! It was great to hear your voice a few weeks back when we were out. It would be so nice to be able to just catch up for dinner one evening, but not so easy when we are on the other side of the world. No doubt you feel that with Kent's plans. Anyway, just wanted to say that your blogging skills are exceptional! I'll stop in regularily! The kids are looking great!

Lots of love,
Brad

Stephanie said...

YAY! Hope to see some more comments from you soon Brad! Glad you like my site...sometimes from lack of comments, I wonder if anyone's reading or if I should just stop blogging all together! Love ya and miss ya lots!

Abbey said...

Happy Belated Birthday Stephanie. Sorry I didn't write or call a few days ago. I hope you had a GREAT birthday.