
I've been sitting here trying to deceide what the heck to name my blog, and unfortunately that's the best I could come up with! Lol Well, finally back into the swing of things completely after three weeks of horrible impetigo and then healing. I have full use of my hands again, and thanks to anyone that prayed for me! I cleaned Aunt Bev's yesterday and did 5 loads of laundry while there! I'm amazed at the amount of laundry 2 people can go through in a week. It's a good thing that I love doing laundry....I know, I'm weird! Then today has been spent cleaning and organizing my own house. After I'm finished with this blog, I need to start on paperwork....I'm trying to make a better budget, because I need to save as much money as possible for next February. Kent is getting married in Australia, and he wants the kids to be in his wedding....it's going to cost an arm and a leg to pay to get there, so I better start saving NOW! Guess that means I won't be going to Starbucks for my favorite Grande Soy Chai Latte for a while :( lol oh well, I think I'll live! Anyway, I should get started on that so that I'm ready to go grocery shopping as soon as Ty gets home from work. That's all for now! Have a great day! PS...I know this picture doesn't go with my blog at all, but isn't it cute?? lol

No comments:
Post a Comment